The Wolf is a hostile Mob in MooMoo.io. It is the fastest predator in the game and attacks with great precision.
- Wolves deal 8 damage points per 0.1 seconds as long as they keep their mouth on the player.
- Wolves interact with Boost Pads, Pit Traps, Cacti and Spikes just like normal Players.
- The Wolf has a 350 HP, 3.5x more than the average player, who has only 100 HP.
- The Wolf drops 500 Gold and 200 Food when killed.
- Wolves move considerably faster than Players. However, with Daggers or Monkey Tail, the player will be faster.
- Wolves are supposed to spawn only in the Snow Biome but have been observed spawning in all Biomes, even the Desert Biome.
- Wolves generally spawn in packs, but usually separate and spread all throughout the world.
- Wolves are the 3rd most common animal in the game after cows and pigs.
- Wolves wander the world randomly, if it stumbles upon a player, it will pursue with greater precision than the Bull or Bully. It shares the same limited AI, however.
- Wolves have the fastest turning speed of all animals.
- When battling Wolves, never stop moving unless the wolf becomes trapped or you have a bat. Hit the Wolf with your weapon as you run away from it, healing as it bites you.
- If possible, drop a Pit Trap in front of you when the Wolf gets close enough in order to render it defenseless.
- Kill the Wolf with Arrows to go for a Golden/Diamond/Ruby Ranged Weapon.
- Kill the Wolf with a Spike then switch to the Wooden Shield to earn the Golden/Diamond/Ruby Shield.
- If you are holding a Hand Axe, just run away from it while hitting it at the same time. The knockback will make the wolf go slower, therefore making you undamaged.
- You can also "ride" a wolf, by simply just hitting it once and it would do a small amount of damage to you, making you fast enough to escape players that are really overpowered.
- Make sure The Wolf does not ram you, as he will deal huge damage to The Player.
- Wolves will sometimes pin you into a corner. Once that happens you're screwed as you will most likely get the Shame! hat and will die.
- To stop this from happening, though, you can place down a Spike (it doesn't matter what kind), and the wolf will run away.
- This is the weakest Mob in the game as it can be taken down by an Age 1 player.
- You can actually kill the wolf without taking any damage if you run away and hit it at the same time.
- If you want to get the upgraded variants for the Wooden Shield, trap a wolf and place a spike it. Hold the shield first then spike it; the Resources will then contribute to the required amount of items to get upgraded variants.
- Curiously, Wolves will not attack the player if he wears the Bull Mask, though the Bull Mask is intended for use on Bulls and Bullies.
- The Wolf is described as spawning "in snow biome", but clearly spawns everywhere as killing the Wolf may occasionally lead to the Wolf re-spawning right next to you no matter which Biome you are in.
- There are 2 types of wolves in this game: a regular wolf and MOOFIE.
- The new wolf skin is designed by the MooTuber eXistenZ.
- 1.6.9 - Changed sprite
- 0.894 - Increased number of Wolves in the world and decreased attack damage from 10 to 8
- 0.891 - Added Wolf
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|MOOSTAFA • SID • VINCE|
|Other Boss Arena Enemies|
|Treasure • MOOFIE|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|