"provides improved protection for your village"
The Stone Wall is an upgrade of the Wood Wall in MooMoo.io.
- The Stone Wall is available at Age 3 as an alternative to the Cookie.
- Stone Walls have 900 health points, making it roughly 3 times more durable than a Wood Wall.
- The Stone Wall costs 25.
- The limit of Stone Walls a player can place is 30.
- Players and Mobs cannot move through the Stone Wall, nor can arrows or bullets.
- Arrows and bullets have no effect on Stone Walls.
- Turrets and Players on Platforms can still shoot over these.
- Use Stone Walls to build superior Bases and to protect Windmills.
- Be aware that obtaining the Stone Walls will mean sacrificing the Cookie, decreasing your offensive abilities. However, you can still choose the Cheese to become more powerful combat-wise.
- All ranged weapons can break Wood Walls, but if you upgrade to Stone Wall they can not.
- You can use this to block MOOFIE, as they cannot destroy it.
- Take advantage of the bypassing of the Cookie; try to engage in long fights to gradually wear down your opponent.
- Great Hammer can effectively destroy Stone Walls.
- The Katana, though it cannot match the Great Hammer's structural DPS, can hit multiple Stone Walls at a time, which can prove more effective for a larger base.
- At one point in the game, Stone Walls replaced Wood Walls altogether. They were still, however, available as an upgrade.
- Stone Walls have been in the game since its launch.
- 0.893 - Fixed a glitch that made wood walls appear as Stone Walls
- 0.891 - Increased wall limit to 30
- 0.88 - Increased wall limit to 25
- 0.52 - Increased wall limit to 20
- 0.50 - Wall collisions were improved to be more precise
- 0.40 - Buffed health once more
- 0.30 - Buffed health again
- 0.16 - Buffed health
- 0.1 - Added Stone Wall (Initial Release)