|This is an Unreleased Item, found in Game Files. It may be released at any time.|
The Shotgun is a hidden weapon found in MooMoo.io's data files. As of this date it has not been released.
- Little is known as to how the Shotgun would work. Its only known attribute is that it would shoot some kind of projectile. It might be similar to the projectile fired from the Musket.
- The fire rate, move speed and attack damage of this weapon are also unknown.
- Two other games by Sidney de Vries, which are foes.io and krunker.io, have a similar weapon also called the Shotgun. Perhaps this means the Shotgun will not be implemented in MooMoo.io and was meant for foes.io, or perhaps we can gather clues as to how the MooMoo.io shotgun will work from foes.io and krunker.io.
- In Foes.io, the shotgun fires three, low powered projectiles, and in krunker.io it fires two high power/high damage projectiles at a close range. The projectile acts as a scatter shot, with less damage dealt the further away the player is.
- The Shotgun has no Gold, Diamond, or Ruby variant sprites.
No Golden variant has been found in the Game Files. If it is added, it most likely would have no effect on how it functioned.
As with the Golden Variant, there is no diamond variant in the game files.
Same as the Gold and Diamond Variant, there is no ruby variant in the game files.
- It is theorized that one day the Musket could upgrade to the Shotgun.
- Many believe that the Shotgun was never meant for MooMoo.io, and was actually for Foes.io.
- The game files also contain code for an unknown projectile that has not yet been released. According to the games code, this projectile would deal 16 damage. It is possible that these projectiles were intended for use with the shotgun.
- The Shotgun's design is reminiscent to that of traditional double-barreled shotguns.
- If the Shotgun is implemented, it will be a major part from the traditional pre-industrial revolution weapon technology that MooMoo.io has had from the very beginning.
- Secret Update Between 0.84 and 0.85 - Added Shotgun game file
|Tool Hammer • Short Sword|
|Hunting Bow • Crossbow|