"melee attacks deal poison damage"
- If you hit anyone with a Melee Weapon while wearing this, they will be affected by Poison for 6 Sec. (formerly 5), dealing 5 damage every second on the player (for a total of 30). The counter for the poison effect is the Anti Venom Gear.
- The Plague Mask costs 10000 Gold.
- The Plague Mask is good for swift kills and even when the player who’s being attacked uses a Cookie (a type of food that heals 40 HP) to heal during the effect of the poison, the poison will still continue to affect the player.
- Use the Polearm with this hat for a easy kill
- Try to not use this hat when going against Anti Venom Gear wearers (no one wears it so its not likely)
- This hat is highly effective against autohealers, as it wastes their food.
- Note that it no longer does anything additional when Ruby Weapons are acquired, as Ruby deals its own poison damage and poison damage doesn't stack.
- If an opponent doesn't heal quickly, then two hits from a Katana along with the poison will finish the job swiftly.
- Try pairing with daggers. It's hard to heal against and effective against auto-healers, as rapid healing from both poison and high DPS of the daggers may make them equip the Shame! Hat.
- Equip Anti Venom Gear or use Cheese to remove the Poison effect.
- Use Ranged Weapons to stay out of reach, as the Poison can only be dealt through a melee weapon.
- 0.59 - Added.