"allows you to mine stone"
- The Mine costs 100 and 20.
- The player can only have 1 Stone Mine placed at a time.
- The Mine can never be broken, but instead yields a set amount of stone per hit per Mine depending on the Weapon used.
- The Mine will disappear automatically once the player who placed the mine leaves the game.
|Weapon||Stick||Great Axe||Hand Axe||Other Melee Weapons||Ranged Weapons, Shield, Mc Grabby|
- Try placing the Stone Mine somewhere that you can hit multiple Resources at once.
- Since it is invincible, the mine can also be used as a barricade, or as the cornerstone of your Wall.
- In the experimental servers, the Mine is very useful as a building structure and can serve as an unbreakable fort wall, blocking you from the outside and invaders from you. They can get in with Boost Pads, but if you place Spikes next the Mine, it will either kill them or have them get the Shame! hat.
- You can use mines to make a Maze
- A sneaky tactic in the experimental server is to join a team, build a cage of mines, then bring tribe members over and ask them to put something into the room that you didn't pick, then while they put that in, you place a mine to block them from the exit.
- You could also open multiple tabs to make a trap out of mines, place a Boost Pad next to it and if an enemy steps on it, he will be trapped forever and won't be able to escape. Then keep hitting him until he runs out of Food.
- You can place a Mine (if it fits) between a tree and bush. This makes it so, at the right angle, you can get Food, Stone, and Wood in one swing!
- Once trapped in a well-built cage of Mines, it is hopeless to try to get out. The only thing you can do is wait for your captor to leave the game. If it isn't well built, however, you can sometimes use boost pads to boost your way out of there.
- If an opponent placed a Mine in a good farming spot, you can mine there, even though they probably didn't mean for you to do so, but once they leave the game, try to find another spot.
- Unknown Update - The Mine is now unbreakable
- 0.38 - Moved mine to Age 5 (prior to this, you used to spawn with the Mine Structure in your inventory)
- 0.17 - Added Mine