Gold is a Resource in MooMoo.io.
- Gold can be obtained through the following methods:
- Gold is displayed on the right side of the Player's screen. The more Gold the player earns, the higher the number will be.
- The top ten players in a server with the most Gold are displayed on the Leaderboard.
- The only use for Gold is for purchasing items in the Store, such as Hats and Accessories, which are the only things you keep after you die.
- Once you die, you lose all your gold.
- This is represented by:
- It's a good idea to save Gold until the player has enough to buy the more useful Hats.
- Build Faster Windmills or Power Mills to get a speedy and unending supply of Gold (until they are destroyed).
- Use Gold as soon as you have enough for what you want since it resets when you die.
- Use Mc Grabby to steal 250 gold from players
- If you want to get all the items in the store, or simply the ones you need, try placing 7 power mills in the Snow Biome, then find a Gold Mine to mine with Daggers. An empty server is recommended.
- It is advisable to use Daggers with Miners Helmet and find a spot where you can place a mine to hit 3 Natural Structures. A Tree or Bush, a Stone Mine and a Gold Mine for very high efficiency. Place Spikes in the River to get more gold from Mobs that get trapped on the right side, assuming the server is empty.
- Gold is the only resource in the game that has been removed at some point.
- Gold is generally accepted as the way a player measures his or her success in the game.
- Although officially changed to "Gold", in the source code it is still called "Points"
- Gold has technically been in the game since the start
- 0.28 - Added Gold back to the game
- Secret Update - Removed Gold
- 0.2 - Renamed Points to Gold
|Food • Wood • Stone • Gold|