"turrets won't attack you but you move slower"
The Emp Helmet is a Hat in MooMoo.io.
- Turrets will not target Players wearing this Hat, though projectiles fired from the Turret can still damage the player.
- The Emp Hat reduces its wearer's speed by 30%.
- The Emp Hat costs 6,000 Gold.
- Use the Emp Helmet to take down turrets effectively.
- Wear a different Hat when the Emp Helmet is not necessary, as the Emp Helmet slows you down.
- Use in Sandbox (Experimental Server) to avoid Turret Spammers.
- Take advantage of the Emp Helmet's slowing movement speed.
- Keep your Turrets, as they will provide an incentive to your opponent to keep the Emp Helmet on instead of a more effective Hat for combat.
- Fans presume that the Emp Helmet is actually meant to be called the EMP Helmet. EMP stands for Electro-Magnetic Pulse, which disables nearby electrical systems. However, the Emp Helmet does not deactivate Turrets, as they still target other players. It merely 'cloaks' its wearer.
- 0.76 - Slightly Changed Sprite.
- 0.72 - Reduced Movement Speed by ??% (??% to 30%).
- 0.70 - Added Emp Helmet back. Changed Description to "turrets won't attack you, but you move slower". Reduced Movement Speed by ??%.
- 0.69 - Removed Emp Helmet.
- 0.60 - Renamed to Emp Helmet. Description changed to "turrets won't target you". Turrets will not target the wearer.
- 0.59 - Added. Named "Pin Hat". Description "no effect". No Effect.