"blocks building in radius"
The Blocker is a Structure in MooMoo.io. It can be used to disable building by other players, which is useful in base raid situations.
- Age 7
- Blocks building in a range of 300px, or 5 Grid Spaces.
- Has 400 Health
- Costs 30 and 25
- This can be very effective with Turrets. (Put them down first, and then place the blocker.) People can't put anything to protect themselves from the cannon shots.
- Use this with the Hunting Bow, or another Ranged Weapon, as others can't place down Structures to defend themselves.
- When you are trapped in a Pit Trap, you can place a blocker so people can't insta-kill you with Spikes or use the Circle of Death strategy.
- Be aware that the Blocker's health is lower than that of the Pit Trap, Greater Spikes, and the Greater Spike's upgrades. In a high-tier fight, you may have to quickly keep replacing your Blocker to prevent your opponent from overwhelming you with Pit Traps and Spikes.
- As Structures are very important in combat, try to destroy the Blocker, which doesn't have a particularly high health pool.
- Nothing will happen to you if you place down the pad.
- Once a blocker is placed, neither you nor your teammate(s) and enemies can place down a structure.
- You can place down a blocker when there are already structures in the vicinity.
- 1.6.7 - You can no longer place buildings in your own blocker's radius
- 1.6.6 - Increased limit from 2 to 3. You can now place in your own blocker's radius but, your Tribe can't
- 1.6 - Reduced range from 400 to 300
- 1.5 - Increased limit from 1 to 2
- 1.4 - Added Blocker