Age is a mechanic that is essential to progress in MooMoo.io.
- A Players age will increase whenever he/she does any of the following:
- When the player reaches age 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 a new upgrade will become available to him/her.
- Depending on what upgrades the player chose earlier in the game, age 8 may or may not offer a new reward. (more info below)
- Age 9 should always reward the player with an upgrade option, but due to a glitch this only happens if the player selected an upgradable item at age 8.
- Age 9 is the last age at which the player receives a reward.
- When a player dies or is otherwise disconnected from the game his/her age is reset.
- The maximum age is 100.
Age 1 Items
NOTE: The player has all of these items from the start of the game.
- Tool Hammer: 25 damage and 1 resource per hit, primary weapon.
- Apple: Consumable, heals 20 Health and costs 10. This is obtained by leveling up.
- Wood Wall: Placeable, costs 10, only 30 can be placed.
- Spikes: Placeable, costs 20 and 5, deals 20 damage when touched, only 15 can be placed.
- Windmill: Placeable, generates 1 per second, costs 50 and 10, only 7 can be placed.
Age 2 Items
- Hand Axe: 30 damage, 2 resources per hit. You get 6 per hit rather than 5 (+1 Bonus), primary weapon.
- Short Sword: 35 damage, 1 resource per hit, reduces move speed, primary weapon.
- Polearm: 45 damage, 1 resource per hit, heavily reduces movement speed (30% reduction), primary weapon.
- Bat: 20 damage, 1 resource per hit, primary weapon. Long range, deals heavy knockback.
- Daggers: 20 damage, 1 resource per hit, primary weapon. Increases movement speed to 113%. Attack speed is 3 times that of the tool hammer. The attack speed of the target hit is reduced for a short amount of time after hit.
- Stick: 1 damage, 7 resources per hit, primary weapon.
Age 3 Items
- Cookie: Consumable, heals 40 Health and costs 15.
- Stone Wall: Placeable, costs 25, only 30 can be placed, provides better protection for your base.
Age 4 Items
- Pit Trap: Placeable, costs 30 and 30 30, only 6 can be placed at max. Holds enemies in place when touched until destroyed
- Boost Pad: Placeable, costs 20 and 5, only 12 can be placed at max. Provides a speed boost in the direction of the arrow on the pad when touched.
Age 5 Items
- Greater Spikes: Placeable, costs 30 and 10, only 15 can be placed, deals 35 damage.
- Faster Windmill: Placeable, generates 1.5 Gold per second and costs 60 and 20, only 7 can be placed.
- Mine: Placeable, indestructible, Players can gather Stone from it, costs 20 and 100, only 1 can be placed.
- Sapling: Placeable, indestructible, players can gather Wood from it, costs 150, 2 can be placed
Age 6 Items
- Hunting Bow: A ranged weapon that costs 4 upon use and deals 25 damage per arrow, secondary weapon.
- Great Hammer: Does increased damage to structures, secondary weapon. Deals 10 damage (70 to structures).
- Wooden Shield: A tool that blocks projectiles and reduces melee damage by 80%, secondary weapon.
- Mc Grabby: Steals 250 from opponents when hit. Gathers 4 per hit, 0 per hit for anything else. Deals 0 damage, secondary weapon.
Age 7 Items
- Castle Wall: Placeable, costs 35, only 30 can be placed, ONLY appears if you have Stone Wall. Provides very good protection for your base.
- Cheese: Consumable, takes 25 and heals 30 damage immediately and 50 damage over the next 5 seconds (10 per second).
- Pizza: Removed, Identical to Cheese, but costed 30.
- Turret: Placeable, shoots cannonballs at hostile players in range, costs 200 and 150, only 2 can be placed.
- Platform: Placeable, costs 20, only 12 can be placed, allows you to shoot over Walls and lets you cross over the River without getting moved by the current.
- Healing Pad: Placeable, costs 30, 10, only 4 can be placed, heals you 15 Health per second when touched.
- Blocker: Placeable, costs 30, 20, only 3 can be placed, blocks building within a certain radius.
- Teleporter: Placeable, costs 60, 60, only 2 can be placed, teleports you to a random location on the map.
Age 8 Items
- Katana: Greater range and damage, primary weapon, Deals 40 Damage, ONLY appears if you have Short Sword.
- Great Axe: 35 damage, 4 resources per hit. Gold ore yields 8 rather than 5 (3 Bonus), primary weapon, ONLY appears if you have Hand Axe.
- Crossbow: A ranged weapon that costs 10 upon use and deals 35 damage per arrow, secondary weapon. ONLY appears if you have Hunting Bow.
- Power Mill: Placeable, costs 100 and 50, only 7 can be placed, generates 2 per second. ONLY appears if you selected Faster Windmill.
Age 9 Items
- Repeater Crossbow: A ranged weapon that costs 10 upon use and deals 30 damage per arrow, secondary weapon. ONLY appears if you have Crossbow.
- Musket: A ranged weapon that costs 10 upon use and deals 50 damage per Musket Ball, secondary weapon. ONLY appears if you have Crossbow.
- Poison Spikes: Placeable, costs 35 and 15, only 15 can be placed, deals 30 damage, gives 5 second Poison for another 25 Total Damage, if not prevented. ONLY appears if you selected Greater Spikes
- Spinning Spikes: Placeable, costs 30 and 20, only 15 can be placed, deals 45 damage. ONLY if you selected Greater Spikes.
- Spawn Pad: Placeable, costs 100 and 100, only 1 can be placed. When the player dies, they spawn where the spawn pad was placed. It is then destroyed. You do not keep your gold or resources when your respawn.
Age to XP Chart
Note: Upon Aging Up, even if you had more XP than was needed, none is carried over. The values have been rounded to the nearest functional number as you can't earn a fraction of an XP, so if it technically has a decimal, you need to earn one more XP. Each resource you mine earns you 4 XP.
|Age||Total XP Needed|
- When the age reaches 100, the text on the age bar displays "MAX AGE".
- This has been the case for every max age since the game was released. First, it was 15, then 60, and now 100.
- At first, there was no age cap in the game.
- There is currently a glitch where if the player does not receive any upgrades at age 8, no upgrades will be offered at age 9 even if all the requirements are met.
- In the past, users could earn the "Moo60" role in the official discord server. This was because the maximum age used to be 60.
- Unknown - Maximum age increased to 100.
- Unknown - Maximum age increased to 60.
- 0.13 - Added a maximum age (15).
- 0.1 - Added age. (Initial Release)